We are happy to announce the Limes Hotel is back open as normal with no restrictions.
If the government issue new advice regarding COVID, we will revert to the following measures.
COVID-19 Additional Measures At The Limes
When the government has advised that it is safe to re-open
Help us to help all of our guests to stay alert and reduce the spread of COVID-19 whilst enjoying their time here at The Limes.
We have put some safety measures in place to enable us to re-open and accommodate guests during this difficult time. The following measures are….
- If you or anyone in your household (who lives with you) has had symptoms, either a continuous cough or temperature in the last 14 days, please advise the owners so that your reservation can be modified to another date.
- Please sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided (front conservatory) every time before entering the front door and also on departure.
- Please read & adhere to all signs with instructions/rules.
- To reduce contact and the spread of the virus, full payment will need to be settled the day of arrival. This can be done through a bank transfer (Guest name as reference) or card payment over the phone.
Bank details: The Limes, sortcode: 521020 Acc No: 11232455
- To minimise contact, we have created self-check in. A key box is located on the far right-hand wall, in the conservatory, and are numbered accordingly. On the day of check in, you will receive a code via text/email or phone which will give you access to the key box. This is a dual key, it unlocks both the front door as well as your bedroom door. In your room, you will find information about how The Limes is running temporarily during the pandemic.
When checking out please make sure you place the key back in the key box ready for the next guest, failure to do this will result in a £60 fine which will be charged to the card you gave at the time of booking.
- We are offering a full breakfast menu, this will be served every morning between 8:30 – 9:30. Some rooms will have the option to have their breakfast delivered & consumed in their room, if this is something you would prefer, please let staff know the day before. Due to the number of tables being reduced because of social distancing, you may have to wait for a table to become available.
- Dogs are welcome to have breakfast in the front conservatory with their owners, however if we have a few dogs staying with us, you will need to be patient in waiting for a table. If you would like breakfast with your dog, this needs to be requested the day before to allow staff to make arrangements.
If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know before your arrival to allow us to accommodate.
Cleaning of rooms:
- Rooms will be cleaned daily by staff who have had no symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (this includes members of their household).
Our staff now have strict policies put in place to protect themselves, guests and others within The Limes. Extra cleaning duties have been put in place for changeovers. Please place your door hanging sign on the room handle every day to let the staff know if you would like your room made or not.
- We do like to use towels more than once to help the environment, however if you require fresh towels please place the used towels in the bag provided, and we will be happy to change them.
If you have any wet items, you are very welcome to use the washing line which is situated down the side of the hotel, between the grey gate and car park, (Please do not hang items out of the bedroom windows).
Guest lounge & Bar:
- Please note that to keep the bar open we will need everyone to play their part in making sure hands are sanitised and masks are worn whilst roaming at all times.
Contracting symptoms during your stay:
- If a member of your party contracts symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, you will be asked to leave to minimise the spread of infection. If your symptoms are more serious (breathing difficulties) please advise straight away so that we can seek emergency medical attention.
If your party does have to vacate early we will work together to arrange another stay for the remaining time of your reservation.
- For any EMERGENCIES day or night, please contact either Sarah or Jason (Mobile numbers on your welcome letter)
- Sarah & Jason (Owners) live on site. There is also a bell situated on the reception desk, if they are home they will always answer.
We appreciate you understanding and efforts to make The Limes run smoothly during these uncertain times. We have missed all of our returning guests and meeting new ones. We look forward to filling our lovely guest house again!
Jason & Sarah O’Connell.