Skip to content
The Limes welcome all well-behaved dogs. To allow us to continue to accommodate dogs we have a few simple rules, these are.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when roaming the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the bar, guest lounge or dining room.
- Dogs must NOT sleep on the beds or climb the furniture.
- Please bring your own bedding for your dog to sleep on.
- If you would like to have breakfast with your dog, please ask a member of staff on check in, and we will lay up for breakfast in the conservatory, where you can enjoy a pleasant view of the sea.
- There will be a charge of £20 for dogs, per room, per stay.